24 September 2005

Big Happenings

I  had actually begun writing two different posts intended for the Network Marketing 101 series but I have been sidetracked by a tremendous new opportunity that has been offered.

There are still some details that need to be finalized but I can share this tidbit.

The Inferno Tour by Doug and Jodi Andros Firebaugh will be coming to Indianapolis in mid-November. I am assisting with making the local arrangements for the venue with another networker in the area. We will be confirming the behind-the-scenes issues in the next few days and Doug will be updating his website at that time.

What's more exiting for me is that Doug has offered for me to be a guest speaker at this event. (I can only hope he knows what he is getting himself into by having me speak.)

I will supply additional details shortly.

We now return to your regularly scheduled program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home