13 September 2005

80/20 Paradigm

W e have all heard of the 80/20 rule at one time or another. Michael Oliver, creator of Natural Selling, wrote about what could happen if we could change our view of the Paretto Principle.

Most people in my experience have heard of the 20/80 rule. This is where it's said that 20% of the people do 80% of the business!

This is a rule that I accepted for many years because it appeared to be true... Until I discovered for myself another truth!

It happened many years ago when I was attending a convention. As a courtesy I went to introduce myself to a distributor whom I had not met before, though I had trained some of his downline. Read more ...

"Reprinted with permission from Michael Oliver, Natural SellingĀ® Sales Training. http://www.naturalselling.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home