10 September 2005

My friend Dave

I n his post titled, "Don't Dave, Don't" friend Dave Robison at On The Road With Dave elaborates on a series he composed called "MLM Quit Date".

Some have said that I have "lot's to teach others", and my proposed departure from MLM would negatively affect some of my readers, possibly driving them away from the MLM industry. Still others, were quick to tell me of their "great opportunity" in THEIR MLM, if I decide to quit.

I agree, I have "lot's to teach". I like expressing my thoughts on how an MLM business should be ran ethically. I think I have some good ideas toward that end.

BUT.

Read more....

If you wish to read great writing that is at once - honest, unique, humorous, insightful, and compelling; be sure to check Dave Robison's blog. Dave has been a source of encouragement and support for me personally and I think he offers a viewpoint that is sorely needed in our profession.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Robison said...

I am grateful for your praise and recomendation. If I get "reviews" like this when I'm on stage, I'll be a star in no time.

Maybe we should collaborate on a new blog...Daves Like Us? ;)

9/11/2005 12:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home