27 October 2007

The #1 Reason Your Home Business Is Failing

The Internet Wonders eZine:
"The network marketers who understand how to use technology to sign up an endless amount of sponsors will crush the ones still making that sad list of their friends and family. People just aren”t realizing that they”re getting the short end of the stick. I”ve learned by trial and error in my career and discovered the shameful reality that I wasted a heck of a lot of time doing things efficiently. I”ve been there-done that. I”ll never do it again! Effectively building my business? One of the most beneficial, and brilliant steps I would ever make. In the network marketing business we”ve been so accustomed to making our contact list of friends and family members to give us that initial boost when starting our businesses. There are downfalls with that strategy, and unfortunately, it’’s continuously being taught by our uplines in this day and age. It’’s constantly being pushed as a significant means to success in the business of multi level marketing (mlm). This falsehood has caused many mlmers to make attempts to prospect, get a bunch of “no’’s” up front, lose confidence and eventually fail in their business."

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrice Walker said...

This article is very good... But, I wrote this article.. http://smartandeffective.thepatricecompany.com

11/14/2007 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger David Stone said...

Hi Patrice,

I agree that it is a good article. That's why I shared it with my readers and linked to the entire article.

Hopefully others will follow the link to read more about you and your business.

Thanks for stopping by

11/14/2007 06:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home