22 December 2007

Network Marketing Today - New Design

As you may have noticed, I have made some design changes. Aside from the aesthetic, I have built several separate pages, linked by the tabs in the header section. (I will be adding more navigation in the footer section soon.) Done.

I intend to add another page or two as I continue to develop some new features. I'll keep you posted on that.

Any comments about the new design would be appreciated and if you find any links that are not functioning properly, please drop a comment or email.

It is my hope that this change in layout will provide benefit for you as well as allow me to offer more information.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin Lindeskog said...

Looking good!

12/24/2007 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger David Stone said...

Thanks Martin.

I still have a few things I would like to add .....like ...recent comments summary....

Dave

12/24/2007 12:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home