21 December 2007

Is Network Marketing Right for You?

Mona Vie Drink Life...Drink Mona Vie:
"I have now been a distributor for Mona Vie for 7 months. The first two or three months I just drank the juice, I wanted to see what effects it would have. Just so you know Mona Vie is not a cure for what ails you. It is a means to get the best quality of health benefits into your body. With the healthy properties of the mix of 19 fruits the body heals itself from the inside out.

But this is not about the juice, it is about you deciding is there something missing in your life and can becoming a distributor with Mona Vie & me help to improve your life financially. Since the age of 15, I have always worked for someone else. Had the J.O.B. (just over broke). It was not until the year 2000 that my wife and I decided to get into real estate. We had watched the late night infomercials, ordered the product and knew we were on are way. Several mistakes and months later we were making a living and buying, selling and renting real estate. And then the market turned. It was our first time in a really down market, so we knew we had to find something else to bring in the money."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home