04 December 2007

Natural Health Trends Corp. Announces Management Changes

CNN Money:
"Natural Health Trends Corp., an international direct-selling company, today announced that Curtis E. Broome, President of NHT Global, will resign and leave the Company by the end of the year.

Mr. Broome said, 'It is simply a matter of different opinions regarding future directions and I am glad that we have been able to amicably and mutually agree to part ways. I will forever hold close in my heart the wonderful memories from these past years and the love I have for the staff and members all over the world. NHT Global has been such a tremendous part of my life for the past six years and I have made so many wonderful life-long friends that have had a significant impact on me and who I am today. It is my absolute hope and desire that NHT Global, and all the people involved, succeed and thrive in the future as I also move forward and pursue other interests.'

Mr. Sharng, the Company's President, said, 'We are grateful for Curtis' contribution over the past six years, during which he progressively expanded his responsibilities to include all of our markets. We wish, and are sure of, Curtis' success in his next endeavor. We are equally confident in the abilities of our market"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home