15 October 2007

About Waiora

After my last post about Waiora, I decided to look around the company site for myself.

Most of my experience in Network Marketing has centered around nutritional products. (I know, I know - who hasn't?!) Like many, I had not heard much about Waiora so I took a quick peak around. Here's a little of the company "mission statement".


Waiora Corporate Site -
Waiora is a world-class company dedicated to helping people maintain their health as they age. Our healthy living and aging philosophy is simple — eat well-balanced meals that include multiple servings of foods high in fiber, like fruits, vegetables, and bran, exercise regularly and incorporate a nutritional regimen that addresses aging at the root of the problem, from a cellular and biological level.

Waiora's products are focused on fighting the primary causes of aging. We strive to provide solutions that help you restore and maintain your vigor, vitality and youthful appearance as you age. Our defined product strategy is to bring to market only the highest-quality, healthy aging products to address your age-related health concerns.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home