25 September 2007

You Get What You Give

Go Articles -
"When I first got started in Network Marketing I got a lot of negative comments from some people about Network Marketers benefiting from the work of other people in their downline. Well Network Marketing is about building networks of people so the comment has some truth to it. However their main concern was that the people in your downline could not become more successful than the person that sponsored them. This comment is not true.

This is the difference between a Network Marketing business and a pyramid system. We all know Pyramid systems are illegal.

One of the great things about Network Marketing is that it is Free Enterprise. The more you work your business the more successful you will be, and the more money you will make. . This is why you can have someone in your downline that is making loads more money than you. That is as long as they are doing more than you in their business. In fact there are Network Marketers that have fairly ordinary business themselves for one reason or another, that have sponsored people that have build huge businesses. Do you think they are concerned that their sponsor may get some benefit from their business? I bet not! They would be more grateful to them for introducing them to the opportunity in the first place."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with everything that you wrote. I am trying to market my business and i am getting the same responses. I would also like some help marketing my business as i am fairly new to this. Is there any way you can give me some ideas or maybe take a look at my business and let me know what you think www.endless-beginnings.com

9/28/2007 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home