22 October 2007

You're Not The Only One Who's Struggling

Business - Work:
"I love MLM. It absolutely changed my life, but it wasn't easy. Although I love MLM there are many things that bother me about the industry. Have you ever heard this before? It's easy, you'll be making _________ by your second or third month! You can fill in the blank with whatever amount you want, I've heard people say $10,000 or $30,000 or more and there is no easy way to say this, it's a lie! Before you call me out as an ignorant fool there are some businesses that offer that type of payout if you are willing to invest $5,000 or $10,000 or even more to get started, but how many people can do that? Even if they can and will, how many people do they know that can afford to do that? Can you do that consistently for the next 5 years? Those companies and the people that join those companies are one of the reasons so many people hate MLM. Get rich quick and get rich easy has been the 'lure' that many people use to get people to join them in their MLM business."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home