30 October 2007

Business Systems / Network Marketing

SeeMeGetRich.com :
"As a philosopher I naturally dislike vagueness. Vague terms, vague concepts, and vague ideas all basically annoy my philosophical mindset. This was increasingly apparent to me this morning as I had a business discussion with a former student and her husband about getting involved in a passive income 'business system.' While I am 100% sold on the idea of passive income (of which investing is but one variety), I am admittedly rather skeptical of most non-traditional business schemes. The basic idea behind the 'business system' in question was a combination of affiliate marketing and direct marketing, attempting to capture the money from retail sales that traditionally goes towards distribution by streamlining or eliminating elements of the product distribution process. In theory, this is a brilliant idea and has been used by such successful strategies as Amway and other network marketing schemes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home